Sunday, November 30, 2008

Paper Craft Planet Color Challenge

I love Paper Craft Planet! If you haven't joined, you should!

They have a color challenge each week, and this week, the colors were fabulous! I do have Christmas cards on my mind, so I really struggled (unnecessarily I know) with using some of my Christmas stamps on the card.


I had to sneak a little summer yellow in there for the star, but I stayed true to the colors chosen and I really think Santa looks terrific!


And when I bought my crop-a-dile, it came with little bags of eyelets. The snowflakes were in one of those little bags, and they look wonderful on the card. I smooshed them a little too hard, but I don't think it takes away from the card.


Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays! card details:
Stamps: Ho-Ho-Holidays (SU!)
Paper: Kraft (PTI), Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Taken With Teal, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Taken With Teal, Summer Sun (SU!), StazOn jet black, Versamark
Accessories: eyelets, Winter Wonderland embossing powder
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

No comments: