Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday Challenge...

I know I'm a little late with this one...

Stamp Something has a great weekly challenge, and I've been trying to participate. This week's challenge was in honor of "Black Friday", and I really kept with the theme, lol!


I think my card is very crisp and clean, very graphic. It was a little easier than I thought it would be, and for once, the card just flowed out of me. I loved that!


Thinking of You card details:
Stamps: Fancy Florals (Verve)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Dotted Swiss embossing folder (Cuttlebug), ribbon, embossing powder
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

3 comments:

melody said...

beautiful card chickie ~ lovin that stamped design...YUMMY!

Dawn said...

Beautiful elegant card!

Kathryn said...

LOVE it --
You did a fabulous job on the card!
Your work is always so lovely! :)