Monday, November 3, 2008

Cupcake Craft Challenge #12/Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #42

I live for challenges!!! Kind of pathetic, lol.

I found another challenge, the Cupcake Craft Challenge. We could use the picture for inspirations...the colors, patterns, whatever! I love that! I teamed the colors up with the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge sketch from Techno Stamper.

I used Pacific Point, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla, and I have to admit that I really like the way the card came out. I'm learning so much from doing all these challenges!


Please, if you have criticisms, good or bad, please leave them in a comment to me. I do read them. I'm learning and the only way to keep learning is to find out what I'm doing wrong, or what I could do better.

I hope you like it! Please check out the above challenges. And thanks for looking!
Thank You card details:

Stamps: Too Terrific Tags (SU!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Purely Pomegranate (SU!)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU!), Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate ribbon (SU!), embossing powder, lg. & sm. tag punches (SU!)

4 comments:

MJ said...

Nice colors, I love that way the tag is hanging from your ribbon like that. Great job on the challenges, fabulous card, thanks so much for playing along.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous card, love your interpretation of the picture, thanks so much for joining in with CCC this week, xx

Liza said...

Lovely simple card and the colours are gorgeous.

Liza x

Rosette said...

In cardmaking there is no good or bad dear, it is being you in all that you create. every entry is beautiful in its way!! Blog hopping , getting inspired from other styles and techniques, and challenging yourself will keep you improving.. like us! :)
Lovely card. I hope to see you again this week.