Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mojo Monday...on a Tuesday? Again?

In the hurry of a not so normal Monday, I forgot to check out the sketch at Poetic Artistry. I can't believe I did that!


Great sketch huh? I sat down last night to work on it (no, Mia was NOT sleeping), and I saw this great paper I bought on another road trip! BoBunny!!! Who doesn't love BoBunny paper! And then I really screwed up! ARGH!


I'm posting the card, booboo and everything. I was supposed to put 3 brads, eyelets, something at the top of the main image...And I had the brads sitting there right in front of me, but for some reason, I forgot to put them. And I used permanent adhesive so I couldn't take the card apart! WAAAAA!


I still like my card...and the red and blue of the patterned paper is so different. This could become a favorite paper for me.
Friendship card details:
Stamps: dots (Art Warehouse), bird (Martha Stewart), sentiment (Artful Inkables)
Patterned Paper: Santorini Mediterrani (BoBunny)
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Creamy Caramel (SU!)
Accessories: ribbon, scallop punch (fiskars), vellum
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Love your card! Great bird stamp, and the colours are some of my fav's!!

Bev said...

Fab card, love the bird image and fab papers

hugs Bev x

Kathryn said...

So BEAUTIFUL __ I love Bo Bunny -that color blue is perfect with the bird image -- just gorgeous! ;)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

It's beautiful without the eyelets. Thanks for playing!