Monday, November 10, 2008

SCS Christmas Tree Box

Last week ended sort of bad...Jerry (dh) was supposed to have a procedure, and it got bungled up on the doctor's side. So I guess this week is going to be messed up too.

So I spent this morning printing out all the challenges I want to work on, and hopefully I'll get a chance to do them all (that is if Mia cooperates, lol).

I love Splitcoast Stampers! They have some of the best people on that blog! The best tutorials! They understand that many of us (namely me) are learning.

So this morning's challenge, Try a New Technique, was to use a template that was provided and decorate a Christmas Tree Box! WOW! How much fun that was! I'm pretty happy with it!


Pardon the dust on my chandelier, lol. I don't have time this week to dust it!



I hope you like it. I'm off to make a few more!
Christmas Tree details:
Stamps: Swirl Style (SU!)
Paper: Pink Pirouette (SU!)
Ink: Versamark Watermark Stamp Pad
Accessories: Heat and stick powder, ultrafine glitter, pearl beads, ribbon, Prima Fancies

No comments: