Monday, November 24, 2008

Friday's Sketchers Sketch #29

I think I'm color challenged, lol.

I see a sketch I want to try out and I have a tough time coming up with a color scheme. I can't figure out what that is!

Ya'll all know I love challenges. They make me think, they really challenge me to come up with something new (for me) and different. But I really struggle with colors.

Friday Sketchers has great sketches...I just wish I did a better job of picking out colors. Anyway, here is this week's sketch.


I liked the long card and yes, it did challenge me. I don't usually do this size of card.


I used my new Poppy BittyBloom from Stamping Bella. Isn't she sweet! I love all the BittyBlooms!!!!!


I tried to use all autumnal colors and I think I did a pretty good job. Not just with the paper, but also with the sketch. You tell me!
Give Thanks card details:
Stamps: Poppy BittyBloom (Stamping Bella), Tall Oaks (Verve)
Patterned Paper: DSP - unknown (SU!)
Cardstock: Handsome Hunter, Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: StazOn jet black, Handsome Hunter, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Bravo Burgundy, Blush Blossom (SU!)
Accessories: brads, flowers (Prima)
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

No comments: