Wednesday, December 10, 2008

TCP Tuesday Color Challenge #37

I love the colors of the TCP Tuesday Color Challenge. WOW! I chose Real Red, Always Artichoke and Soft Sky for my color palette. And I found a really cute sketch (can't remember from where) and while I mostly like the card, the sentiment doesn't show up in any of the pictures I took.


I really wanted to use these stamps...Kitty Christmas is my one and only Cat's Pajamas set! I do plan to get more, but I'm going to have to wait til after the first of the year.


It's storming outside, so my pictures were taken inside, and apparently, no place in my house is "properly" lit, lol!

Falalala card details:
Stamps: Kitty Christmas (Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: Real Red, Almost Artichoke, Soft Sky (SU!)
Ink: Versamark, jet black (StazOn), Real Red, Almost Artichoke, Soft Sky (SU!)
Accessories: white puff paint, embossing powder, circles punches
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

I love your card - what cute wee images