Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Color Throwdown #21

The Color Throwdown is one of the best color inspirations out there! If you haven't participated, you need to!


I'm almost late, lol...tomorrow (Wednesday) is the new color inspiration but I wanted to make sure I get my card in. This week, the colors are Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and Sage Shadow.

I used my new favorite stamp set "Lovely As A Tree" and made a basic card. I can use this as a note card or whatever. I purposely chose NOT to add a sentiment.


Card details:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree (SU!)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, DSP vellum (SU!)
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow (SU!)
Accessories: twill ribbon
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Lovely card! I sometimes leave off sentiments too, just so I have one for "whatever"!
LeAnne

Tracy said...

Love your card... have to get that set!!!