Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas Tags...

How ya'll doin'???

Before I post my card, let me first thank everyone for their emails & notes keeping my husband in your thoughts prayers. After some problems & some not so great news, Jerry had his angiogram. I can tell you I've been way up & way down - then all over the place the last few days.

Anyway, Friday night I actually had time to sit down at the computer and check around for challenges and updates to my favorite blogs...and at Splitcoast Stampers I found the "Limited Supplies" challenge.

I've been working on tags for my presents and this challenge made me think and create! I got very excited and last night I finally had a chance to create something! the card had to use "snowflake" stamps, paper, etc...no snowmen, just snowflakes. It had to be monochromatic and was supposed to sparkle! And the hardest part of the challenge was that the sentiment was to be one word!


I really like this...it's the perfect tag for one of my gifts, and I am definately going to make more. I think the card took me 15 minutes?

Merry card details:
Stamps: Ornamental Christmas (Verve)
Paper: Baja Breeze (SU!)
Ink: versamark watermark ink
Accessories: Snowflake punch (Fiskars), brads, embossing powders
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

No comments: