Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration #34

It's Wednesday, so that means I finally get a chance to post a couple of cards I've made, lol! I've been sick with a sinus infection on top of a nasty head cold. No energy, no interest in anything. I'm hacking all night, and sleepy all day [sigh].

I love how soft the colors are for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge...those skeins of yarn are of the most gorgeous hues!


I have got to get some more patterned paper...none of what I have would work with these colors, so I did a little stamping with Versamark to make a small background, and I guess it worked. The patterned paper that I did use, well I'm not sure it's the right color blue, but hey!, I got blue on the card! It's harder than it looks!


It's not my best card, but I did manage to restrain myself enough not to use one of my fairy stamps, lol (I still think I over used those stamps).


And geesh! Let's not talk about my pictures!!! It's storming outside, so having to take the pictures inside, well no place in my house is "properly" lit, lol! Sorry about how bad they are!

Happy Holidays card details:
Stamps: Snowflakes (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow, Certainly Celery, blue dsp (SU!)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: snowflake punch (fiskars), brad (random), embossing powder
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky!

Your embossing looks so mpretty on this card, very elegant! ~Donna

Unknown said...

Hi, I had trouble with the blue too. You have done a great job combining these colours.