Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge

If you haven't joined Paper Craft Planet by now, you should and soon! I know there are lots of online groups, but for some reason, Paper Craft Planet is one of my favorites. I don't know if it's because of the way it's configured, or because it's easy to navigate, but I love it!


The sketch challenge for this past week is to use this sketch. I now realize why I'm not crazy about my card...lol! I shouldn't try to create cards at midnight!


First, I think the card is too busy...the DSP is fine, as is the little "medallion" in the upper left corner. The main image is wrong...wrong, wrong, wrong. I see it now but last night I couldn't see it.

I will rework this card...
Christmas card details:
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree & So Many Scallops (SU!)
Patterned Paper: Frosty Day (SU!)
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa (SU!)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa (SU!)
Accessories: ribbon (random), circle scallop punch (SU!)
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

No comments: