Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What's wrong with me?? LOL!

I've been working. I don't know exactly where it's all coming from, but I'm happy.

ScrapShanty had one last week, and today was the last day. My friend, Mel, wanted us to create a Christmas card using non-traditional colors. Red or green but not both. It was harder than you think!


I think it came out pretty well. I was a little disappointed that the glitter on the snowflake doesn't show up better. Oh, well, next time.
Scrap Shanty card details:
Stamps - Holly Jolly Christmas (Studio G)
Cardstock - Soft Sky(SU!)
Patterned Paper - Rhonda Farrer (Autumn Leaves)
Ribbon - Certainly Celery, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink - StazOn Jet Black
Misc. - stickles glitter glue, Fiskar's punch
Check out their challenges! I had a blast! And thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Ann said...

So pretty! Love the sparkly snowflake! :D

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful card, I love the soft colors. I can see the glitter on the snowflake :)