Sunday, October 26, 2008

ScrapShanty Card Challenge #4

My friend, Mel, at the ScrapShanty, has come up with another great challenge!


We were to use Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, and Baja Breeze. We were also given a sketch to use, if we wanted to.


I used the sketch with the appropriate colors of paper. I stamped the image of fall leaves, I just wish we had "fall" so I could appreciate the colors more, lol. I also used a piece of vellum paper (I'm not sure if this is SU! or not). The card is ok, I'm not 100% crazy about it.


I had plenty of stuff leftover, and I came up with a second card...



Now this card is much more to my liking...I just couldn't use the sketch - it didn't "talk" to me, lol.

"Thank You" card details:
Stamps - Lovely As A Tree, Fresh Cuts (SU!)
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip,Really Rust,More Mustard,Baja Breeze,Very Vanilla (SU!)
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard (SU!)
Misc. - vellum (?)

"Stars" card details:
Stamp - In The Stars (SU!)
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, More Mustard, Baja Breeze (SU!)
Ink - Baja Breeze (SU!)
Misc. - embossing powder, small star punch (SU!),ribbon (SU!)

No comments: