Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm on a roll!

I love all the challenges that are out there on the web! Since I'm sort of new to stamping, challenges make me think. I case as many as I can, but either they want you to use stamps that I don't own, or they aren't specific enough.

Color Throwdown is a terrific challenge, very similar to Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration.

I got inspired I guess this morning and I have one for the Throwdown.



Sorry it's so blurry, but the breeze was stiff this morning, lol!

Card details:

Stamps: Cute and Curly (SU!)
Paper: Baja Breeze, So Saffron & More Mustard (SU!)
Ink: More Mustard (SU!)
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT card! I love the simple lines, and perfect use of the colors! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown! (P.S. I had to do a little sleuthing to find your card... you forgot to put the link in your comment! If you have time, go back and leave another comment with the link so hopefully others will be able to find your card, too!) :)

LeAnne said...

How pretty! I love the clean & simple layout.....cool & crisp! Thanks for playing!
LeAnne

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! Love the color combo and the dots are the perfect texture!