Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge #63

I've never been brave enough to try one of Beate's challenges. She has fabulous challenges over on Splitcoast Stamper's. I admire her talents so much, I've always been a little intimidated.

But, as part of my learning process, I "forced" myself to try one...the Weekend Sketch Challenge.


This sketch didn't turn out to be too hard...but, I do have to admit that I had to think about how to use the paper in the right way. In the long run, however, I love the way it came out!



I want to post the card at SplitCoast, but I'm not sure I'm brave enough, lol!
"Halloween" card details:
Stamp - Batty For You (SU!)
Paper - Frightful Collection (Little Yellow Bicycle)
Cardstock - Black, Orange (Bazzil)
Ink - Basic Black (SU!)
Misc. - Ribbon (random), chipboard circle (Little Yellow Bicycle), Circle scallop punch (SU!), scallop punch (Fiskar's)

1 comment:

Ann said...

So cute! I love the purple! GREAT JOB! Please play again soon! :D