Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Card Challenge

New/better picture below.

WOW! Three cards, three posts! Now, I'm really on a roll!

My friend, Mel, has a great site! And now she's got a great, new card challenge!

She's got this great picture for inspiration, and while the graphic design of th pillow caught my eye, I didn't "feel" it. And this is what I can up with...


The colors Mel chose are Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Whisper White. I've been acquiring all these great stamps, and I immediately thought of these. I hope you like what I've done with them.

Thanks for looking!

New/better picture.


Card details:

Stamps: Dotted Trees (Hero Arts), Heard From the Heart (SU!)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White (SU!)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive (SU!)
Accessories: string

7 comments:

Dori Shelton said...

Very cute. Love the simplicity of it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

SmilynStef said...

Love those trees and how you positioned the sentiment.

Sylvia said...

Becky,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Isn't it fun? It's great to do the challenges, it brings us together. I love the trees. Come back to visit anytime and Stamp, stamp, stamp. Sylvia

Mel H. said...

Great card! Thanks for playing! Methinks I need to borrow that Hero Arts stamp set, LOL!

Julia Aston said...

Love your trees - what a fun inspiration piece!

Pirre said...

Wow, You're cards are fabulous!!!

The Mom said...

OOOOO I totally love this card!! Great job!!