I've received my first weblog award from Vicki at Stamping Ever After! I'm thrilled!
I can't tell ya'll enough how much everyone's sweet comments on my cards and scrapbook pages mean to me. I have a lot of trouble accepting praise and compliments...it's one of my biggest failings. A friend of mine once told me I'm "too humble", whatever that means, lol.
Anyway, there are rules to follow with this award...
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
So I've dug through my list of favorite and inspirational blogs, and picked out some of my favorites. Believe me, my list is long!
1. Today's Lessons with my friend Mel, who is a wonderful stamper despite her four great, little boys!
2. Chic n' Scratch Angie has wonderful video tutorials. She doesn't know it but I lurk on a daily basis!
3. Kadee Morrison Designs has some of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen and wonderful videos too!
4. Dawn's Stamping Thoughts Dawn does daily blog entries...it can be a sweet card or a fabulous video tutorial.
5. Day Dreamin' Dawn has some of the prettiest cards I've ever seen! I stalk her blog :)
6. K's Card Creations has beautiful cards, and she uses stamps and techniques I'm totally jealous of, lol!
7. StampinGHmom I found her blog quite by accident, but I love how she creates her cards and I think you will too!
So now I'm off to make sure that these blog awards get to these wonderful women! I can't tell ya'll how much I appreciate the inspiration that they give me!