Thursday, May 1, 2008

Color Inspiration #7

It's time for another Kristina Werner Design Blog Color Challenge...I am really enjoying them! I'm learning so much! I think that's why I'm so interested in completing each project (if I have the right colors).

This week's challenge picture is absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors. Any shade of blue is my favorite color and this is right up my alley. As a matter of fact, I almost bought this set at my local Restoration Hardware for my bedroom! The only reason I didn't was that they didn't have a kind size set at the store, and I didn't want to wait to have it shipped. Yes, I'm impatient, lol.



The colors this week are Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla. Love them!



Anyway, this is my entry for this week's challenge. I tried to keep it simple. If I get too fancy I tend to get carried away and it looks like one of my grandma's old "fruit salad" hats, lol.



I used one of the newer color of Bazzill paper flowers, I think it's whirlpool. And the brad is one of Karen Foster's BIGGIE BRADS! I love these brads, don't you?!?!

The most important thing is I stuck to my plan and kept it simple.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Cute! Lovin the huge flower and brad!