Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Longtime, No post...

Life has been interesting lately. The economy here sucked big time BEFORE Katrina hit and now it's worse. I don't know how much longer people here can hang on.

Anyway, I've been working on projects...cards, scrapbook pages, organizing my stuff, getting rid of stuff I don't need or want (also all that stuff I'll never use). I've made a little headway, but there's so much! I have always known I'm a hoarder, keeper, saver, but geesh! I didn't realize just how bad I really was til I started cleaning out.

I did do a little work for Easter --- I made a page but I refuse to pick pictures on it just yet. I'm not sure I like it, lol! What else is new????

I did find a wonderful blog that shows different uses for Quickutz dies (and I have them all) so I decided to try to copy them. Please check out this blog, it's wonderful!

Here's what I did :)







I'd add some ribbon, but I can't figure out where to put it, lol.

I'd do a little stamping, but I don't know which ones to use, lol.

I'd add some flowers, but where to put them? ROFL!

If you have a comment or suggestion, just let me know. I have considered taking it apart and starting over, but I'm not sure I'd like that.

No comments: