Saturday, March 1, 2008

I know, I know, I know...

A blog is for telling ya'll what I'm doing...how I'm doing...who I'm?!?!?!?! ROFL!

My days have been very crazy.

I got sick, the flu I guess, right after the first of the year. And when I say I was sick, I was DOWN for 2 weeks! Started feeling better, then wham! I got a relapse! Miserable is what I was. Now I'm feeling so much better (thank goodness, the pity parties were getting old) and I'm getting back to normal.

I've lead a pretty busy life for the last 2+ years. In the last few months, there was Christmas, New Year's, Hallie's birthday, MARDI GRAS WAS CRAZY EARLY THIS YEAR, Scrapfest (our local convention), and Bonnie's birthday.




It's getting busier now that Mia is 2. She's the light of my life and keeps me entertained and happy. Her birthday party is tomorrow, and I have a "circus tent" cake to bake today.

I haven't had much time to crop, create or do much of anything else. I will post a few pictures of what I have done...things I'm happy with, lol.

Wish me luck!

No comments: