Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been workin'...

I don't know what's been going on with me lately. I've been working hard the past few days on various scrapbook pages. I'm not normally this productive, considering my hectic, busy life. Kids to work, a granddaughter to watch and take care of (not to mention play with and enjoy), a husband that doesn't realize his limitations...shall I go on?

Maybe it's because the star of my latest pages has been Mia, my 2 year old granddaughter. She's the light of my life and I love being with her. Anyway, she must be my inspiration.




She's my goofy girl!

Just so you know, the paper I used is from Best Creation, Inc. Their paper is so pretty! Not too much glitter either, which is good, since I'm not a huge fan of it.

I'll take a few more pictures of the pages I've been working on all weekend. Tell me what you think!

No comments: