Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Our Creative Corner Inspiration Challenge

A couple of weeks ago, I finally broke down and ordered stamps from Taylored Expressions. I love those stamps, but I knew if I ordered just once, I would want more. She's got cupcakes everywhere and I love cupcakes!

I also have on my list of challenges one from Our Creative Corner. The minute I saw this picture, I knew exactly what stamps I had to use!


So I hauled out my stamps, inks and paper and got to work. The holly leaves are from Quickutz and I knew I just had to use them. I used some scraps of green paper, and Stickles work with everything!


Falalalala card details:
Stamps: Home Sweet Home (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Whisper White (SU!), red & green (random)
Ink: Real Red, Green Galore, Close to Cocoa (SU!)
Accessories: Quickutz RS-0477, ribbon, stickles
I loved working with this stamp and I can't wait to get more!

No comments: