Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jewelry Color Inspiration #16

I always look forward to Stacey's Stamping Stage's jewelry inspiration challenge. She finds the absolute best jewelry!!

Fabulous colors as usual!!! I am in a "green" phase, so this challenge played right into my current mood. Then disaster struck!!! Again, I couldn't find what I was looking for (if you saw my cropping area you'd know why, lol). So I really struggled with the card.

This is what I came up with...not fancy, not fussy.

I have a problem using both Whisper White and Very Vanilla, and as usual, I couldn't make myself use both. A mind block!!!!

Merry Christmas card details:
Stamps: Series 22 (Studio G)
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Always Artichoke (SU!)
Ink: Green Galore (SU!)
Accessories: glitter, ribbon, various circle punches
I hope you like my card! And thanks for looking!

No comments: