Monday, August 25, 2008

Color Throwdown

WOOHOO! I actually got some time to myself this past weekend and I was impressed with all I got done. I can't possibly show ya'll everything, but I did want to make sure that I posted some of the challenges I finally completed.

Color Throwdown is one of my favorites. And I got it finished! I couldn't believe I did it! I've tried to finish a card for them, but I've always been late. And this week, I combined it with a sketch I found at Fat Cat Stamper. This is my entry.



And I've started thinking about Halloween. It's my favorite holiday/celebration! I spent hours at Michael's yesterday, seeing what new stuff they have to decorate my home with! My list is endless! And of course, Dawn at Dawn's Stamping Thoughts has a cute, cute, cute Frankenstein card...which I sort of adapted. I couldn't find my black paper bags, so I ended up with a black take out box, and I think it came out cute! When I find my bags, I'll end up making 50 or so to give out to the kiddies, and I promise to post them when I finish them.


I really like him!

I'll try to post some of the other stuff I worked on this weekend! I hope I have a productive week!

4 comments:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Super cute Frankie girlie ...
xoxo
Dawn Griffith
DawnsStampingThoughts

Kisa Peters said...

So cute!

Mary said...

LOVE the box! It is super cute!

Jean McKenzie said...

Oh how lovely is that flower card for the colour challenge. Those colours together make for such a pretty card and I love the layout of it too!

Cheers, Jean